Epson ET 2600 Printer Scanner Setup
Epson ET 2600 Printer Scanner Setup Utilized For Scanning Documents. ET 2600 is All-In-One Printer. It mainly Manufactures for Official Use for Long Time Printing. It can prints up to 4500 Pages in Black and 7,500 Pages in Color.
There is no use of Ink Cartridges because it provides with Ink Tank System. Epson Et-2600 Printer is having built-in Wi-Fi option. The Cost of Printing by using Epson is so less comparing to Other Printers. It Prints with More Quality.
It is Compatible for Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8; And also for MAC OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8. Visit epson.com/support to get More Information about Epson et-2600.
Setting up Scanner of Epson ET 2600
Before Setting Up make sure that Epson Printer and the Computer had connected to each other
over on Same Network. To Setup Scanner follow the Basic Steps that are showing below.
- Visit, epson.com/support for Epson ET 2600 Printer.
- Enter it as Epson ET 2600 Epson Printer
- Then, select ET2600 printer from the Obtainable Menu.
- A Window open with options, in that go to Driver & Software option and Click it.
- Now in driver and ET 2600 Software Setup option, Click Driver button.
- Then it shows option like Epson Scan and a Download button.
- Now, click Download button.
- After Downloading, a Window opens with .exe file.
- Then, it shows Setup button Click On it.
- Now, Epson Scan will Install on your Computer.
- A Window opens with a message to ask for Installation and Press Next button.
- Then, Term and Conditions are displayed for the Agreement.
- Click on the "I had accepted the Term and Conditions" button.
- Then, click on Next button.
- Now, the Installing Process will Begin.
- After finishing installing a Window opens with finish button then Click on it.
- Then, Epson Scan will Installed on your Computer.
Have you Face Epson ET 2600 Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Scan by using Epson ET-2600 Control Panel
You can Scan and Save Images and Documents to your Computer by using Control Panel buttons of et-2600 Printer. The Epson Printer will automatically discover the suitable Default Scan Settings.
- Initially, Be sure that you have installed the Epson ET 2600 Printer Software.
- And also make sure whether Epson Printer and the Computer had connected to each other.
- If necessary, press Home button.
- Then, choose Scan option by using Left and Right Arrow Keys.
- Now, Click on OK button.
- Then, choose the Scan options by using Arrows that are displayed below
- JPEG Option: Scans your Documents and Saves in JPEG Format on Computer.
- PDF: Scans Document or Image and Saves it in PDF Format.
- Email: It Scans Document or Images and then attaches to your Mail.
- WSD: It manages Network Scanning in Windows.
- Now, choose the Type of ET 2600 Network Connect Setup that is either USB or Wireless Connection.
- Then, Press Start button to Begin process.
How to Scan using Epson ET 2600 Scan 2 Icon?
You can Start Scan by using Epson Scan 2 Icon with Epson ET 2600 Windows 10 and Save the Document to a File. The Epson Scan will vary based on Operating System. To Get Information, have a look on below
- For Windows 10: Click Window button then choose all App from the below like Option → Epson → Epson Scan 2.
- Windows 8.x: Search App Screen and Choose Epson Scan 2 Option.
- Other Versions for Window: Go to Window button → All Programs or Programs → Epson → Epson Scan 2.
- MAC: Go to Applications Folder then Open Epson Software Folder and choose Epson Scan 2.
Detail Steps to Scan by using Epson ET 2600 Scan 2
- Begin Epson Scan 2.
- Then, choose the Mode of your Scanning Type.
- Choose the Document Source which has to match your Original Document.
- Select the Document Size Option that matches your Document Original Size.
- Pick Customize button, if necessary.
- Then, Choose Image Type to Scan your Image Type as per Original Image.
- And, Set Resolution to use for your scan by using Resolution button.
- Click on the Preview button.
- If you are using Document Mode, then choose any Additional Settings that you want to use it.
- If you are using Photo Mode, then choose Color Management Option and also Thumbnail Options.
- For More Settings go to Advance Settings button and Set as per your Requirement.
- You can choose the Format Option to Save the Scanned file in which format do you want to Save.
- If necessary, select to create a Folder and Save your Scanned file.
- You can also specify the Location where you want to Save your file.
- Now, Click on scan button.
- Then, Epson ET 2600 Printer scans your Original and Saves your Scanned File in the location that you had preferred.
How to Scan form Smart Device With Epson ET 2600?
ET-2600 Epson Printer is having iPrint option that uses to scan and print the Documents from the Smart Devices. You can also save the scanned files on your Smart Devices.
- Firstly, you have to Install Epson iPrint on your Smartphone Device.
- When starting this Application Home Screen will Displays.
- Then, Choose Scan option.
- Now, Scanning Screen Displays.
- Then, Choose your Document which has to scan.
- You’re Document, will the Displayed on the Screen.
- Then, Click on scan button.
- After Completion of scan, click on Save button.
- If you want to Mail, then click on Mail button or else if you want to Print the Document which you have already scanned, then Choose Print button.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson ET-2600 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-et-2600 or Epson ET 2600 Driver