Epson ET 2700 Wireless Setup
Epson ET 2700 Wireless Setup Helps To Utilize Wireless Features for Printing from Tablets and Smartphone. And also it has Card Slot. Without having buttons, it has LCD Screen so Easy to Operate.
Epson ET-2700 Prints up to 4000 Pages in Black-White and 7,500 pages in Color. By seeing this mean the Cost of Printing is so less. The advanced Feature of Epson ET-2700 Printer is it has an Ink Tank system with high capacity, so there is no need of any Ink Cartridges.
Wireless Setting From Epson ET 2700 Control Panel
You can Choose or Change Epson ET 2700 Network Connection Setting as Wireless using
Control Panel. Follow the instructions on the Start Here Sheet and
Install Software that needs for you.
- Click Home button.
- Choose Wi-Fi Setup and Press OK.
- Pick Wi-Fi option and press OK button.
- Then, use Wi-Fi window opens and click OK.
- Now, choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and hit OK.
- Select your Network Name by using the up and down arrows and hit OK button.
- If your Network Name didn't find in the existing list then you have to enter Network Name manually.
- Then, enter your Wireless Network Password by following below instructions
- To scroll through characters, use up and down arrow buttons.
- Click right arrow button to move to next character.
- For switching between upper case to lower case characters use Home button.
- After finishing entering the password, click OK button.
- To print Network Setup Report you can use Start or Stop button.
- Click on Home button to exit.
- Now, the Wi-Fi Symbol on the LCD Screen should blink a light.
- If it is not blinks, you may enter wrong Network Name and Password so repeat the above steps.
Note: If you are entering Network details manually, choose SSID and click ok button. If you didn't find your Wireless Networks Name, then enter your Network Name manually.
Connecting Epson ET 2700 To Wireless Network
If you are having a WPS Router, then you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for Epson ET 2700 Printer Connect Setup
- Click WPS button on your Router.
- Then, go to Epson ET-2700 Printer and press Home button.
- Choose Wi-Fi Setup option and hit OK button.
- Then, select Wi-Fi button and click OK button.
- By using the arrow buttons choose Push Button Setup (WPS) and touch OK option.
- Follow the instructions that are displaying on the LCD screen for completing WPS Setup Process.
Have you Face Epson ET 2700 Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Setting up Wi-Fi Direct Mode For Epson ET 2700
Without using any Router you can set your Computer and Epson ET-2700 Printer to
communicate directly by using Wi-Fi Direct Mode. This can be done
by using any one option below.
Using Epson ET 2700 Access Point Mode
- While using this option Epson printers ET 2700 itself act as a Network Access Point and it can connects up to any 4 devices.
- Then, Epson et-2700 Printer displays an AP or Direct Connection Symbol on the LCD Screen when you are using this option.
Using Epson ET 2700 Peer-To-Peer Mode
- In order to enable Peer-To-Peer mode for ET-2700, you have to choose Wi-Fi or Network → Settings → Services → Wi-Fi Direct from Web Config Utility.
- To disable Peer-to-Peer Mode Detach the connection of Epson et2700 Printer from your PC.
Changing Epson ET 2700 USB To Wi-Fi Connection
If you have connected Epson ET 2700 printers and your PC by using USB Connection, you can change USB ET 2700 Connect setup to Wi-Fi Connect setup if necessary.
- Detach or Remove USB Cable from Epson ET 2700 printer.
- Then, Uninstall ET 2700 Printer Software.
- Now, visit epson.com/support and Download Epson et-2700 Software by using the instructions on the Start Here Sheet.
- And, then Install it.
Note: If you need to change the password, then make a note of your SSID and password for further purposes.
Disabling Wi-Fi Features of Epson ET 2700
For changing a Network Connection or to solve the Connectivity Issues you have to disable Epson ET-2700 Printer Wi-Fi Features. To disable Wi-Fi features follow the below basic steps.
- Press Home button.
- To choose Setup option use arrow and press OK.
- Then, select Network Settings button and click OK.
- Use arrows and pick Wi-Fi Setup Option and hit OK.
- Now press Disable Wi-Fi and touch OK button.
- Finally, press OK button to disable Wi-Fi
Enabling Epson ET 2700 Wi-Fi Direct Mode
By enabling Wi-Fi Direct Mode you can allow Direct Communication between Epson ET-2700 Printer and your Computer or any other devices.
- If it is necessary, click Home button.
- Choose Wi-Fi Setup by using arrows and hit OK option.
- Now, use right arrow to choose Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Then, click OK.
- A screen displays then, press OK button for three times.
- Finally, to complete the Setup click OK.
- Now, you can see Wi-Fi Icon blinking on the LCD Screen.
- If you are printing from your PC, then be sure you have Installed the Network Software as per instructions given on the Start Here Sheet.
Caution: Make a note of your Network SSID and Password, any Network Settings that are used for selecting Epson Connect Services before disabling your Wi-Fi Features.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson ET-2700 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-et-2700 or Epson ET 2700 Driver