Epson ET L4150 Printer Setup
Epson ET L4150 Printer Setup Initially, will take some time. We will guide you with the Simple Steps. Kick start your work to Setup Epson Printer from your EcoTank Manually.
Printer Setup and Installation contains the Touch Screen Setup, Epson Instant Ink Setup, Wireless Setup and Driver Download. In fact, it begins with Unboxing Epson ET-L4150 and it includes Print, Copy, and Scan Setup Instructions Briefly.
After Setting-up the Printer, just kick Start for Epson ET L4150 Driver Installation Process. Epson ET-L4150 Printer is the Latest Inkjet Printer that has to be Installed carefully for the Printing Text and Graphics.
Epson ET L4150 Initial Printer Setup
Handling the Inkjet Printer will be difficult for initial Printer Setup. You can follow the Epson ET-L4150
To get the Detailed Instructions. But it is easy to use this Epson ET L4150 Printer and
it will give you the Great Quality of Printing Output.
Epson ET L4150 Unboxing Setup
To initiate with the Epson ET L4150 Printer Setup, unbox Epson Printer from the packed box and Set-up the Printer.
- Use some tool to get rid of all the tapes on the box.
- In that Printer box, there will be accessories like reference Guide, Manual Setup, and Power Cord then Ink Cartridges.
- Keep L4150 Printer flat on the table and Dismiss the Cardboards from the top.
- Now, pull Epson ETL4150 out from the box by taking away.
- Clear all the plastic unwanted packed materials and the tapes around your Epson et-l4150 printer.
- Then, lift up the scan and take the secured sheet. Clear the blue color tape that is holding the Paper Tray.
- Handle the Notch that is below the Epson ET L4150 Printer Scanner Part and pull the Printer cover up to Remove the Cardboard. Then, close the Printer Cover.
Epson ET L4150 System Requirements
The system demands for Epson et-l4150 Printer; follow the functionality:
- It Supports for both the Windows OS and MAC Computer Device with the Specific Versions.
- For Windows Epson et-l4150 Supports the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and also MS Windows Vista for duo 32/64 bit.
- And, For Epson ET L4150 Mac Setup, Supports the Apple MAC OS X11, and Apple MAC OS X10.10, then MAC OS 10.12.
- Essential Requirement is the use of Epson 65 ink cartridges for duo Tri-color like (Cyan, Magenta and yellow) & black.
- Every Time use the 4 pin USB type B Interface Connection for et-l4150 Printers.
- Epson ET-L4150 is the Multi-Functional Printer and it supports the Computer Connectivity via USB 2.0 Port and Wi-Fi Connection.
- The Average Power is needed to Print from the Epson etl4150 printer is AC 120/130 Volt.
Have you Face Epson ET L4150 Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Epson ET-L4150 Printer Features
Epson ETL4150 Print Setup
Epson ETL4150 Print Setup contains the Installation of Printer Driver or Software. You can access the Control Panel of Epson Printer or else Touch Screen of Initial Print Settings.
Epson ETL4150 Copy Setup
Epson ET-L4150 Copy Setup will guide you with starting the Copy Settings like Double Sided Copying, and Number of Copies and class of file to be Copied by L4150 printer.
Epson ETL4150 Scan Setup
Scanning the files in an et-l4150 Epson Printer needs a Printing and Scanning the Paper Arrangement. Epson ET-L4150 Scan Setup contains the Setup for Gray Scale Value.
Wireless Connection for Epson ET-L4150 Printer
Epson ET-L4150 Wireless Setup will help you to Setup the Network Connection with Epson Printer. Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW) will allow
you to change the Settings for attaching Epson Printer to make Print from anywhere without the Wired Connection. On the Epson
ET-L4150 Printer Control Panel there has the Wireless icon button to Setup the First Stage Wireless Network Connection.
Step 1: How to connect the Epson ET L4150 Setup Printer?
- Confirm that your Wireless Option is Switched On and in Epson et-l4150 Printer Touch Screen Printer Control Panel before you get start to Connect with Network.
- Choose the Name of your Wireless Network from the Available List of Options.
- Now, Enter the Password for your Wireless Network Connection, Click OK button and wait for a while to Connect.
- When Epson Printer gets Connected to your Touch Screen, you will get a Notification called Connection Successful, and tap OK.
- And also, you can Connect L4150 Printer with Windows and MAC OS Computer through the Wireless Connection.
Step 2: How to Change Epson ET L4150 Network Settings?
- If Epson ET-L4150 Printer Connect Setup had done, you can also Change the Network Settings, tap the Setup on the Main Screen Control Panel.
- Go Down to Select the Network Setup from the Options Displayed.
- Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW); it will began to Search the Wireless Routers that is near to et-l4150 Epson Printer.
- If you to Download the App for Mobile Connection, just Visit to epson.com/support for mobile application.
- You may see a (+) Sign at the Top Right Side, click that to Pick Epson et-l4150 and tap Add Printer.
Epson ET-L4150 Connectivity Setup
Epson Strongly Suggest you to use the Broadband Internet Network Connection Via Cables or else through the Wireless Connection.
Epson ETL4150 asserts you to Connect your Computer and Router to the same Internet Network Connection, otherwise
your Connection will not establish. Network Connections can be made with the Wired Cables and USB Port.
Epson ET L4150 Wireless Setup Wizard
ET-L4150 Epson Printer is the Simple Method to Connect with Internet Network and Connecting via Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW).
- Now, Connect Epson et-l4150 Printer with MAC or else with Windows, for both the Operating System the Connection Process may Quite Similar.
- And, Open Epson Printer Control Panel and visit to main menu then Click on the Wireless icon.
- Then, tap the Setup Icon and you can identify the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Printer Screen.
- Press Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW), type credentials alike the Network and Password.
- When your Connection got Successful, just Download With the Instructions for Epson ET L4150 Printer Driver and Install it from epson.com/setup to finish the process.
- Confirm that you are Downloading Epson ET-L4150 Printer Software. If not, try to Download Suitable Driver to Epson Printer.
- Just, follow the On-Screen Instructions Step by Step carefully to Finish the Installation Process.
- Once the Setup and Installation Process Completes, you are ready to use L4150 Printer.
The ET-L4150 Epson Printer Wireless Network Connection Setup is possible to use the USB. Before that you have to check the Setup for USB in Settings for Epson Printer.
Epson ET-L4150 USB Setup of Wireless
- Start Installing the Printer Drivers or the Software needed for Epson printer ET L4150.
- Then, Connect Printer L4150 with the Wireless Network Connection by using the USB Connection.
- Switch On the Printer and if it prompts to Connect the USB cable then Insert to the Correct Port.
- And mainly, disconnect if you had already Connected the USB cable while the Installation Process.
- Kick Start the Installation Process and choose the suitable Driver ET-L4150 Epson Printer.
- On the Network Connection Screen, choose the Wi-Fi Option and when it prompts to Connect USB Cable Connection.
- Now, connect the square end to the Epson et-l4150 Printer and the flat end to the USB slot on your Computer.
- The Installer notices the temporary USB Connection, and tap accept to make sure your selection.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson ET-L4150 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-et-l4150 or Epson ET L4150 Driver