Epson PictureMate PM-225
Epson PictureMate PM-225 has a high-resolution and it can Print a Photos and Documents in a vivid colors. The Outcome of the Print
result looks great and it comes under several Easy Features. It gives you more ink in cheaper price. Epson PictureMate PM-225
is Manifold with many features, it is an all in One Printer which can Print, Scan, and Copy anywhere at any time.
Serve You The Best Solution For your Picturemate PM-225 Printer Setup
- Epson Picturemate PM-225 Driver
- Picturemate PM-225 Installation
- PM-225 Wireless Setup
- Picturemate PM-225 Software
- PM-225 Ink Instructions
- PM-225 Scanner software
- Picturemate PM-225 not Printing
- Picturemate PM-225 Print head
- PM-225 Printer Support
- PM-225 Driver Update
- Picturemate PM-225 Printer Setup
- PM-225 Driver Download
- Picturemate PM-225 Paper Jam
- PM-225 Windows 10 Setup
- PM-225 Troubleshooting
- Picturemate PM-225 Mac setup
Features of Epson Picturemate PM-225
- Epson PictureMate PM-225 is Designed especially for Office or Business needs. It's highly preferred for Business Use. PM-225 Printer will make your work much easier.
- PM-225 PictureMate Printer is Considered as the Good One. This Product will help you to turn prospects into the users in less time.
- The Fundamental Qualities of Epson Picturemate PM-225 Printer is considered with Price, Printing Speed, Cost of Printing, and Quality of Printing.
- This Epson PictureMate Printer PM-225 will reproduce the text of your document and enhance the text or image. And, finally the output looks awesome.
- It has good traits, you can Print or Scan at anytime and wherever you go. It's an Compatible Printer and available in an affordable price.
- It will Support all the Devices like your Computer, Smartphone, Tablet or iPod (OR) any other devices by Connecting it to PictureMate PM-225.
Initial Printer Setup for Epson PictureMate PM-225
To Setup initially for Epson PictureMate PM-225 , Extract all the package materials, Connect into the Power Cord,
Install Ink Cartridges, and Load the Paper in the Printer's Input Tray. Just, go with Set of
Guidelines that we provided for Epson PictureMate PM-225 Setup.
Loading Paper in Epson PictureMate PM-225
- Slide the edge to the right side.
- Load the A4 Sheet Paper.
- Slide to the right edge guide against the white paper.
- Choose Change on LCD Screen and touch the OK
- Pick 4x6 and click OK
- Touch the OK again to make sure the paper settings.
- Select the Paper Type and Size that you have loaded.
- You have to Load only recommended number of paper.
- First of all, load the paper at short edge.
- Don't load the paper which is above the arrow mark that is inside the edge guide.
- If you've trouble while loading the stock of envelops, touch each envelope before loading or else load only one envelope at a time.
- Should not load the curled paper, folded one, or a thin paper.
- Check out the paper package for additional loading.
Unboxing Epson PictureMate PM-225 Printer
Take Away the Epson Picturemate PM-225 from the wooden box. And take all the stickers, tapes, and all the package materials.
- Extract the Picturemate PM-225 from the box.
- Take all the stickers, tapes, and all the package materials from outside of the PM-225 Printer.
- Low down the Output Tray, and Open the Ink Cartridge Access Door.
- Similarly, eliminate all the tapes and packages from inside the Picturemate PM-225 Printer.
- Now, Shut down the Ink Cartridge Access Door.
- Ensure, that you've removed all the hardware materials from the packed box; Before discarding the box.
Connect PM-225 Printer into the Power Cord
- Firstly, Connect the Power Fiber to the back end of the pm-225 printer to an electrical circuit.
- Now, Press On the Power button and Turn On the PictureMate PM-225.
- Then, start Picturemate PM-225 Installation in the Epson PictureMate PM-225 Printer.
- Open the Access Door of Ink Cartridge.
- And, wait until or unless the pm-225 is idle & silent before you jump to next step.
- Take away the plastic tape which is covered inside the cartridge.
- After finishing that, Close the access door.
- Once you successfully Connect PM-225 Printer, then try to follow Epson Picturemate PM-225 Driver Download that is really beneficial to Get Premium Quality of Documents.
Do you Need any Printer Help & Guidelines?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
PictureMate PM-225 Print from a Computer
- Open the document or a photo, which you want to make print.
- Now, Select Print Command in your App.
- If essential, Pick Out your Product Name & Series as "Epson PictureMate PM-225."
- You may also set out the "Properties and Preferences" in Print Settings.
- Choose the Paper Size that you have loaded as Document size setting.
- If you gonna print a borderless photo, Choose Borderless. You may tap Settings to get access of additional options for a borderless printing.
- Make a Selection for Orientation for your document. Whether you need Landscape or Portrait.
- Now, Select paper type as you loaded in paper type
- Likewise, go and select Quality setting which matches Print Quality that you wanna use.
- And Similarly, select the color option.
- If you want print on both sides, then select "Double Side Printing"
- To get Print Multiple Copies, Select the Copies
- As a result, you can preview your work before printing, Click Print Preview.
- Once, Selecting your Print Settings; now you're ready to save your settings and print.
- Tap OK to get save your Settings.
- Click on the OK button or Print to began the printing process.
- To Select the Default Print Settings on Windows Device
- Access the Windows Screen and right click on the product in Windows taskbar.
- Choose the Printer Settings. You can see Printer Settings in Window.
- Choose Print Settings as default in your Windows Programs.
- Tap OK.
- To get Change the Automatic Update Options, Select the Software Update Settings and click Check every and Click
- If you want to disable means, you may select the option "Never."
- At last, Click the OK button to exit from that page.
Troubleshooting Problems on Epson PictureMate PM-225
If you've faced any Problems With Epson PictureMate PM-225 Printer, Check out the messages on the Printer
Control Panel to clear all the issues. We will assist you,how to solve all the troubleshoot
problems that you have faced on Epson PictureMate PM-225 Printer.
If Epson PM-225 Printer Error message occurs
Turn off the PictureMate PM-225 and get back again. If error still displays, then contact or get help by visiting epson.com/support for solutions.
When the Operation get canceled and error occurs while saving
Ensure, that the memory card has inserted properly and meet the specifications for PM-225 Printer.
If the Paper Configuration got disabled
The Paper Configuration Settings has to be turned on to use the Airprint.
When error occurs during the Firmware updating. Just Connect PictureMate
PM-225 using the USB Cable Connection and try to update the Firmware again. If you still get an error notification, then get help from Epson by Visiting epson.com to recover all the problems.
- Examine the loaded white paper has settled properly or not.
- Don't load the paper which is above the arrow mark inside edge guide.
- Be sure, that the loaded paper type and paper size settings are correct.
Network Problems On Epson PM 225 Printer
- Just, try to Connect your Router or Access Point with the Personal Computer or to any Other Devices; to examine whether it's working properly or not.
- Epson PictureMate PM-225 can only Connect to the Network which supports 2.4 GHz. If you gonna use 5 GHz Wireless Router, then set out the access point to operate in dual (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz) mode.
- Try to Restart your Router by Turning it Off and On, and reconnect it again.
- If you didn't find your Wireless Router, Network Name (SSID), then Enter your Network Name Manually.
- If your Picturemate PM-225 Wireless Router has enabled security, confirm that you have entered WEP key (or) WPA Passphrase correctly.
- Subsequently, remove and re-install the Picturemate PM-225 Software.
- You might have to disable any anti-virus driver on your Wi-Fi router or Access Point.
Checking Network Status
- Select your Network Settings and Click On the OK button.
- Likewise, Select out the Network Status and Tap the OK button.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson Picturemate PM-225 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-picturemate-pm-225 or Epson Picturemate PM-225 Driver