Epson PictureMate PM-400 Setup
Epson PictureMate PM-400 has a High-resolution and it can prints in a vivid colors which gives you the Good Quality of 4 X 6 and 5 X 7 Photo.
This PM 400 has designed for all the environmental usage. And it's so easy and Convenient printer. It is a Snapshot Printer and it can Prints excellent photos.
And PM-400 Printer comes under several features and it's easy to use.Epson picturemate PM-400 Setup is simple process for configuration
UnPack the Epson PictureMate PM 400 Printer
- Gently, unpack the Epson PictureMate PM 400. Lift up your Printer from the Wooden Box.
- Place your Picturemate PM-400 on the flat surface.
- Eliminate all the stickers, tapes, wrappers from the Epson Picturemate PM 400.
- Now, Open the Scanner Lid of PictureMate PM-400, eradicate the unwanted plastic covers.
- Shut down the PM-400 Printer's Scanner Lid.
- Uncover the Ink Cartridges of your Epson Picturemate PM-400 Printer.
- Extract all the covers and tapes from the cartridges.
- Place the ink in the appropriate cartridges.
Turn On PictureMate PM-400 and Config
- Connect PictureMate PM-400 to the Power Cord to get the electrical circuit.
- Open the Printer Cover and raise up the LCD Screen, then turn on the PM-400 Printer.
- By now, Install the Ink Cartridge and remove only the yellow tape. (Should not remove any other seals or it may cause ink leakage)
- Take out the Cap and Safely dispose it.
- Now, Open the Inner Cover. You should not touch the White Cable.
- Press, the ink cartridge down until it settles down on its place.
- Then, Shut down the Inner Cover.
- Touch that Ink button to get start the ink charging.
Loading Paper in Epson PictureMate PM-400 Printer
- You can Print documents and photos on a wide variety of paper sizes up-to 5 X 7 inches and paper type.
- Just, slide the edge to the right side.
- To load the document paper, insert the paper printable side up & edge left.
- Slide the edge guide, against the paper; but not tightly.
- If recommended by PictureMate PM-400 LCD Screen, Choose the type of paper and size that you have loaded.
PictureMate PM 400 Paper Loading Instructions
- Load the paper, which is against the left side of paper feeding slot.
- You've to load only recommended number of papers.
- First load the paper to short edge.
- Don't load the paper that is above the arrow mark which is inside edge guide.
- If you face ant troubles on loading the stack of papers, touch each paper; before loading it.
- You should not load the paper, which has curled, folded or thin paper type.
- Check out the paper package for additional instructions.
- Or else, Refer epson.com/support because we Assist you in Step-by-Step Guidance for Picturemate PM-400 Printer Setup so you can get High-Quality of Documents.
Do you Need any Printer Help & Guidelines?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Connect and Print On Epson PictureMate PM-400
- Be sure, that Epson Picturemate PM-400 has not connected to your personal computer.
- Download the Drivers & Utilities Combo Package
- Go to Epson Printer Support to get the Epson Picturemate PM-400 driver download.
- After that, double click on the Installer Package that you have downloaded.
- When you notice the Select your Connection on screen. Select Wireless Connection or Direct USB Connection.
- Once Epson PictureMate PM-400 Installation gets completed, then Re-start your Computer.
Wi-Fi Networking Steps On Epson PM 400 Printer
You can Setup your Epson PictureMate PM-400 to communicate with your Personal Computer using the Wireless Router (or) Access Point. The Wi-Fi Router or Access Point can also be connected to Computer over Wireless or Wired Network Connection.
- Touch the Home
- Click the arrow buttons to get Select the Wi-Fi Setup and tap the OK button.
- Prefer Wi-Fi Direct and Press on the OK
- Tap OK button again to proceed.
- Now, Click the down arrow symbol to get Change the Password.
Note: If you've already Connected Devices or Computers to your PM-400 through Wi-Fi Direct; It will be Disconnected when you get swap the password.
- Now, Choose Yes and tap OK.And, Enter the new Wi-Fi Direct Password. Your password has to be at least 8 or more than 22 Characters.
- Touch the Down Arrow symbol to view Wireless Network Name and Network Password you have selected.
- Use your Personal Computer or Wireless Device to Pick Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID) which has displayed on LCD Screen.
- After that, Enter the Password that has shown in screen.
- Then, Click On OK, and it will proceed to the next step and exit from that page.
PictureMate PM-400 Print Settings On Windows
- First and Foremostly, Open the document or photo which you wanna print.
- Next, Select the Print Command in your Application. For that you have to select the Print Icon on Screen.
- If essential, Choose Epson PictureMate PM 400; that you want to use.
- if you want to do print settings, You have to Select the Properties and Preferences to get view the Epson PM 400 Print Settings.
- Select out the Paper Size which you've loaded as Document Size Setting.
- Choose the User-Defined Setting for custom paper size, but you can't use Borderless Setting.
Note: If you gonna print a borderless photo or image, choose Borderless. You may tap Settings to get access the additional options for a borderless printing.
- Pick out, Orientation of your Document Paper. And, if you're printing an envelope, you might select Landscape.
- Now, Choose the Paper Type that you've loaded as Paper Type Setting.
- Pick by selecting Quality Setting that get matches the print quality you wanna use.
- Next Sequence, is to Select the Color Option.
- To Print color document or photo, choose Color setting.
- To Print Graphics and Text in black or shades, Choose Black or Grayscale setting.
- If you wanna Print paper on both sides, then select double sided printing option.
- To Print multiple copies of paper, and arrange Print order, then "Select the Print Preview."
- Visit epson.com/support to know more information and guideline setup like: Print Quality Options, Multi-page Printing Options, Double Side Printing Options, Additional Layout and Print Options, Custom Color Corrections, Printing Preset and Extend Settings
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson Picturemate PM-400 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-picturemate-pm-400 or Epson Picturemate PM-400 Driver