Epson Stylus NX130 Installation
Epson Stylus NX130 Printer Driver Installation is the necessary one to make the Printer Setup and functions to work correctly. It has the ability to Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax hastily with best quality. Epson Stylus NX130 Installation Software can be done by getting help from epson.com/support for Driver Download and Installation Process.
Here, we will provide you only the updated Printer Software Driver to Print your Required Documents or Photos as per your wish. If you face any difficulties to Stylus NX130, visit epson.com that is beneficial to you.
Visiting epson.com/setup is one of the best ways to Get Step-by-step Guidance for Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download as well as Driver Installation. Different ways are there to Install Driver.
Guidance for Epson Stylus NX130 Driver & Software Installation
To Set-up the Epson Stylus NX130 Installation Setup, firstly you have to Unbox the printer
from the wooden cardboard. Now, take away the NX130 Printer
from the packed wooden box.
Epson Stylus NX130 Installation Setup.
- Gently, handle the Stylus NX130 and clear all the unwanted materials that has covered on the box.
- You may get the Manual User Guidance, take that and keep it safely.
- Now, lift your stylus nx130 printer and keep it on the flat surface.
- Remove all the wrappers, stickers, and tapes that present on the Epson Stylus NX130.
- Open the Scanner Lid of Epson Stylus NX130 Printer and clear the unwanted material.
- At last, Slowly shut down the Scanner Lid and Paper Input Tray properly. Next, remove the Cartridge and Setup it properly.
Install the Ink Cartridges of Stylus NX130 Printer
- To get Install the Ink Cartridges, You have to touch the power button to Switch On Epson Stylus NX130 Printer.
- Just, remove the yellow color tapes form the Stylus NX130 Ink Cartridge protective bags.
- And, Install the Ink Cartridges.
Note: The Epson Stylus NX130 will not get work unless or until all the ink cartridges are Installed Properly
Installing the Stylus NX130 Software Installation
You have two choices to Install the Software Drivers that includes Install the Epson Stylus NX130 Drivers via Automatic Installation Process of Wizard method.
You have two options to in the Wizard method. The first one is to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver via CD that comes with new printer box.The other one, is to Install Stylus NX130 Software via Driver Setup file, visit Epson Printer Support, here it's available.
Do you Need any Printer Help & Guidelines?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Printer?
There are two ways are there to Install Driver for Epson Stylus NX130 Printer like Installing
with or Without CD/DVD. You can choose the either one method to Install
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver based on your needs.
Ways to Install NX130 Printer Driver via CD/DVD
Here, we will guide you in a proper way, how to Install NX130 Printer on a Personal Computer using your own CD/DVD.
- Press the power button to Switch On NX130 Stylus printer.
- Now, load the Driver CD that came along with NX130 Printer into the Personal Computer's CD Drive.
- You will get Auto play Window notification and recommend you to Install or else Run the Program from media.
- Tap On, Run and name the file as Autorun.exe.
- Windows OS will ask you, if you wanna open the Installer and Click Yes.
- Just review the Agreement and tap on the Check box that is next to "I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement."
- Click Next to begin Installing the printer drivers. Copy the files from the CD and then transfer to your PC.
- There has options to Connect through: Wireless Network, Wired Network, or USB Cable.
- A notification will appear on your screen, to Connect one end of USB cable to your nx130 printer and other end to your PC or Laptop Device.
- Now, your Personal Computer will automatically find your NX130 Printer, then click Continue or Next with Installation Process.
- After the Installation gets Complete, the Installer will get pop-up about it.
- A Windows OS will get appear by saying the Software Driver has Successfully Installed. Finally, Click Finish
Ways to Install Stylus NX130 Printer Driver without CD/DVD
Do you wanna Install epson stylus nx130 printer on your PC without using the CD/Disc?
It happens, only if you lost Stylus NX130 Printer Software Disc, when your disc get damaged or scratched. Anyhow, no worries,We have solution for that How to Install the NX130 Driver without Disc.
Here by following the instructions, you can easily Install Printer without using the CD. Just go and Download the Installation Package and Install it on your PC.
- Firstly, download the nx130 printer Driver from Epson Printer Support.
- Turn On the Epson Stylus NX130 Printer and unplug USB cable connection from then back of your PC or Printer.
- Now, Double Click On the Downloaded Software Driver Package.
- Tap On Run, and the Installation process will get start and extract the files, Install the Drivers.
- Accept the Agreements for Installation.
- And, now the Installation Wizard will Ask to Connect your nx130 printer to Pc.
- Connect your Computer USB cable to the Epson Stylus NX130 Printer.
- Wait for a while until it detects printer nx130.
- Click Next, and now printer is detected here, if you got green tick mark.
- Finally, tap the Finish button to get complete Installation.
Methods to Setup Driver for Epson Stylus NX130
There is no matter whether you use Mac or Windows, just visit Epson Printer Support
because we Provide Excellent Guidance and Support to Download and
Install Driver for Epson Stylus NX130 Printer.
Installation Setup Driver Epson Stylus NX130-Windows
- Download the Software Application and Driver for Epson Stylus NX130 from the Epson Printer Support.
- Once, the Software Epson Stylus NX130 download gets complete, click On the "Open Folder".
- Then Download the Documents, Which the file name saves and ends with an .exe.
- You can accept default area to get Save the data. Tap, Next and wait for a while Installer removes Documents for Setup.
- When Install Wizard starts, follow On-screen instructions to Setup the Software Driver Application.
- Otherwise, Go to Epson Printer Support for Epson NX130 Driver Installation Setup for a Windows Operating System.
Caution:You should not Switch Off Stylus NX130 Printer while the ink charging process.
Installation Setup Driver Epson Stylus NX130-MAC
- Download and Run Epson Stylus NX130 Connect Printer Setup Utility. Then tap Continue.
- Click Agree, by accepting the Software License Agreement by tapping on Continue.
- Tap Install and Click Close. Select your printer product "Epson Stylus NX130" and touch Next button.
- Select the Printer Registration, and tap Next.
- Once, you see Register a Stylus NX130 Printer to Epson Connect message, tap OK button.
- Just, Click On "I accept the terms and conditions check box" and Click Next.
- At last, see the Activate Scan to cloud and Remove Print Instructions to get activate Scan to Cloud & Remote Print Service.
To Setup the Epson Stylus NX130 Printer with Network Connection, before connecting it to your Printer Product. You can Setup your Network Manually by selecting your product from Epson Printer Support.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson Stylus-NX130 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-stylus-nx130 or Epson Stylus NX130 Driver