Epson Stylus Photo 960 Setup
Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer Connect Setup is a Software Application. You can Print emails, photos or documents from any devices. Setting up
Stylus Photo 960 Printer Setup plays a vital role to get an excellent output with high quality.Connect your Stylus Photo 960 Printer
to your Computer or Laptop. Visit to epson.com for more Brief Info about Stylus Photo 960 Printer Setup.
- After fixing the Cartridges properly, push inwards until it reaches its place.
- Finally, shut down the upper cover of ink cartridge.
- Press the Ink button to start filling the ink in cartridge. This process will take some time about 3 minutes.
- And be conscious that you should not switch off your Epson Stylus Photo 960, while the process of ink filling. Or else the ink will get leaked.
- Be sure, that Stylus Photo 960 Printer is not connected to your PC devices.
- Insert the CD which has came along with 960 Epson Stylus Photo Printer.
Unboxing the Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer
- To make a Set-up for the First Time Printer Setup, follow the below instructions and we will guide you how to Setup the Printer without any troubles.
- Unpack your Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer carefully. Take away the 960 Printer from the packed wooden box.
- Clear all the tapes from the box. And take out your product.
- And there will be user manual guidelines slip paper. Keep that paper aside safely, later on it will be useful to make a printer setup.
- Place down your 960 Stylus Photo Printer on the tedious place without any disturbances.
- Remove all the Stickers and covered wrappers which has sticked on 960 printer.
- Open the Scanner Lid of the Epson Stylus Photo 960 and remove all the unwanted safety covers.
- After that, Shut the Scanner Lid of the Printer. By next, remove the Cartridge and Set it Properly.
- Unpack the Ink Cartridges of 960 Epson Stylus Photo Printer.
- Be aware, while you are removing the tapes from cartridges. Only yellow tapes has to be removed, should not tare other sealed tapes.
- Fix the Cartridges in the suitable slot by noticing the color.
Do you Need any Printer Help & Guidelines?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer Connect Setup
Here is your Epson Stylus Photo 960 Connect Printer Setup for Windows and MAC. To Setup Epson Stylus Printer 960 with the Network Connection.
Just see Start Here Sheet for your Stylus Photo 960 Printer for more Instructions and If you wanna Connect the Epson Stylus Photo 960 Setup.
To see the Style Sheet, Go to epson.com (or) Epson Printer Support.
Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer Connect Setup for Windows
- Firstly, Download the Printer Utility and Install it.
- When you get prompts , Tap On "I agree to the end user license agreement".
- Click On "Install".
- Once the Installation is Done, tap the Finish button.
- Choose your product Epson Stylus Photo 960 from the listed options and tap Next.
- Go to the Printer Registration, Click On Next.
- Select Agree at the license agreement and privacy statement.
- Tap Next.
- Now, you can see the message for registering the printer to Epson Connect.
- Click On OK button.
- If you don't have any account, create the new one by filling up the form and Click Finish.
- If you're an existing user then, select "I already have an account".
- Then, go to form to Add a New Printer, fill it up and click Add.
Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer Connect Setup for MAC
- Download & Run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click On the Continue button.
- Agree to software License Agreement by tapping Continue, then Agree.
- Tap Install button and Click Close.
- Choose your Product name and model number as "Epson stylus 960 Printer" and Tap Next.
- If your Window OS doesn't appear automatically, then go and open the Finder Window and Choose Application → Epson Software, and make double click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Choose the Printer Registration, and tap on Next.
- When you get the Register a Printer to Epson Connect pop-up, tap on OK.
- Just, scroll down and give a Click to I Accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and Click Next.
- Tap Close.
Main Functions of Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer
You can Print Photos and Documents using Smartphone, Tablet, or Mobile Computer from the Office, Home or from any across the environment. There has possibilities to make Print from Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Scan to Cloud, and Remote Print Driver.
You may Print your Documents and Photos at anytime from anywhere. Just, Email your files to Epson Printer's email address for an automatic printing. It Supports virtually any Email enabled Device.
Epson iPrint Mobile App
Print or Scan your Images, Documents, and WebPages from your Tablet or SmartPhone. You can Print and make Share your Files by using the Box, Drop box, Google Drive or Microsoft One Drive Evernote.
Scan to Cloud
Use the Epson Stylus Photo 960 to Scan your Files and Upload to the Online Storage or else "Cloud" account. It Supports Box, Dropbox, Microsoft One Drive or Google Drive from Epson iPrint Mobile App or else directly from Stylus Photo 960 Printer Control Panel.
Remote Print Driver
This method is really comfortable for the users to Print beyond your Office or Home Network using the Desktop or Laptop. You can Print from any application to compatible 960 Stylus Photo Printer from anywhere. It's very easy as File → Print.
With the use of Airprint you can make Easy Print Quality of Photos and Documents from Devices like MAC, iPod, iPhone without using any Additional Software Drivers. The Features of Apple Airprint includes Easy Discovery, Automatic Media Selection, & Enterprise-class completing options.
Android Print Using 960 Print Enabler
You can make a Epson Stylus Photo 960 Wireless Setup to print documents, emails, photos and WebPages right from Tablet or Android Device.
- Firstly, Connect Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer Product to your Wi-Fi Network.
- Take your Android Device and Download Epson Print Enabler plug in from Google Play.
- Go with Settings on Android Device, Select Printers, and enable Epson Stylus plug in.
- Connect your Stylus Photo 960 Printer and Android Device to the same network.
- And now, it's ready to make Print from Android Application namely Chrome or Gmail.
- If you have any doubts regarding Epson Stylus Photo 960 Printer, Visit epson.com/support to clarify all your doubts.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson Stylus Photo-960 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-stylus-photo-960 or Epson Stylus Photo 960 Driver