Epson SureColor P400 Setup
Epson SureColor P400 Printer gives you the Professional Imagining Technologies. P400 Printer is capable
to produce the inspiring Photographic Prints. SureColor P400 is an Inspirational
Printer by producing the True Quality in your collections.
- First of all Make sure, that you have received all the materials that is necessary for Epson SureColor P400 Setup.
- Extract all the Packing material and tapes.
- Now, Open the Epson P400 Printer's top Cover and remove all the tapes and materials which is inside that.
- After that, Open the front cover lid of printer and take away the transportation lock.
- Connect the Epson surecolor P400 to the power cable. And, you should not connect with your computer.
- Press On the Power button & adjust the P400 Printer Control Panel.
- Then, Pick Out the language that you want.
First-Time Printer Setup for Epson SureColor P400
Initial Epson SureColor P400 is considered as Straightforward and Simple Process when you follow
Instructions on epson.com/support. Our Initial Printer Setup gives you whole
Manual Instructions to Config your P400 Printer.
Step 1: Install the Epson Surecolor P400 Ink Cartridges
- Now, Open the Ink cartridge cover of your Epson P400 Printer.
- Gently, Shake on that ink cartridge for 4-5 times, then unpack it.
- Subsequently, Install all the cartridges in the suitable slot.
- Then, Install the Ink cartridges in their appropriate slot of each color. Just, push the cartridges inside; until it fixes in its place.
- Now, close down the Ink Cartridge cover.
- By now, the SureColor P400 Printer will start charging the ink. It will take some time about 10 minutes.
- While in Charging Process, you should not turn off your Epson SureColor P400 Printer or Load any papers, or open any covers.
Step 2: Epson SureColor P400 Loading Paper
- Load the A4 Sheet Plain White paper in the Sheet Feeder.
- Open, the paper support and drag by pulling up the extensions.
- Now, Open the front cover, and if necessary; extend the Output Tray fully.
- Insert the paper; by facing it on a printable side up. And Press that button which is present on edge; the slide it against paper.
- Always Load the Paper in a Short edge, but not in the sideways.
Step 3: Install the Epson Surecolor P400 Software
- Please make sure, that Epson Surecolor P400 Printer is not connected to your personal computer.
- If you see any USB Cable that has Connected to the Printer and Computer, first disconnect it.
- Now, Download and Run the Epson SureColor P400 Software Package from the epson.com/support for easy download.
- When you find "Select your Connection" , Pick One among the following:
- Wireless Connection
- Direct USB Connection
- Wired Network Connection
Have you Face Epson SureColor Printer related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Connectivity Modes of Epson SureColor P400
Software Installer will automatically take an attempt to Surecolor p400 wireless setup Connection.
Direct USB Connection
Be sure, that you have USB Cable, if not included and visit epson.com to get Steps for USB Connection.
Wired Network Connection
Make sure, that you have an Ethernet cable which helps for Surecolor P400 Wired Network Connection.
To Get Print form your Mobile Device, then your Epson SureColor P400 must Set-up for a Wireless Printing.
Installing SureColor P400 Printer Driver
Installing Epson Surecolor P400 is Simple and Straightforward Process and getting Help from Professional is really Beneficial to Setup Epson SureColor P400 Printer in effective way.
- To Print with a Network Printer; Initially, you have to Install the Surecolor P400 Printer Driver on your computer. You can Install the P400 Printer Driver Manually.
- Go and Open the Control Panel of Printer P400, Tap View devices and printers.
- Then, click on Add a Printer to get Start the Add Printer Wizard
- After that, Click On Add a local printer.
- Choose Create a new port button, and pick Standard TCP/IP Port from available list. Then, tap Next button.
- Now, enter your IP address of the network and finally Click Next.
- If error appears in the dialog box; Select Standard radio button & Select the Epson Network Printer.
- At last, Click On the Next
Select Wi-Fi Settings from P400's Printer Control Panel
You can make your own selection or else change the Wireless Network Settings by using P400's Control Panel. To get Install the p400 printer on wireless network, just follow the Start Here sheet; and Install the essential Software Driver.
- Firstly, Press On the Home
- And, Touch the Network Status Icon.
- Then, Select the Epson SureColor P400 Wireless Setup.
- Now, Select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Likewise, Pick Out the Name of your Wireless Network or you may Enter the Name Manually.
- Then, Choose your Password field as your wish, and Enter your Wireless Network Password.
- Verify the displayed Network Settings, and Click OK button to save it.
- And, If you wanna Print a Network Setup Report, Choose Print Option. (Otherwise tap Done).
- At end, Press On the Home Icon to get exit from the current page.
Printing Photo In Windows OS
Once, Selecting all your Print Settings; you're ready to save all your Settings and Print. If you have any doubts regarding on Epson SureColor P400 Print Settings; Just have a Visit to epson.com/support to Select the Print Settings Manually.
- Tap On the OK button to save your Print Settings.
- Click the OK button or Print to kick start your printing process.
- Select the Sheet as Source Setting and Choose the suitable paper type in settings.
- If you need Borderless Photos, then Select Borderless.
- And then, Choose Landscape (wide) or else Portrait (tall) to get change the orientation for your printout.
- Finally, Click On the OK button to close the surecolor p400 printer settings in windows.
Printing Photos in MAC OS
- Now, access your page setup dialog box.
- Simultaneously, Select out your appropriate Paper Size Setting and Orientation Setting.
- Tap OK button to exit from Page Setup Dialog Box.
- Select your SureColor P400 Printer that you're using Printer Setting. Then, Select out the Copies and Pages you want.
- And, Choose Print Settings from Pop-up menu.
- At the end of these process, give a try to print on test page. By that you can examine the outcome result of your Printing.
- To get more details on Print Settings, Go to epson.com/support; Here we will assist you.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson SureColor P400 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-surecolor-p400 or Epson SureColor P400 Driver