Epson SureColor P400 Troubleshooting
Epson SureColor P400 printer provides you the true quality of images. Epson P400 Printer is an ideal one for the Professional
Photographers and an artist who wish to produce you the true to life. Here, while setting up the Epson SureColor P400 Printer,
you may face some issues. So in that case, just visit to epson.com for resolving all your problems.
Software Installation Problems On Epson SC-P400
- While, Installing the Epson SureColor P400 Printer; you may face the Software Installation Problems.
- First of all, make sure that your Epson P400 Product is turned on and the cables are connected securely at both ends.
- If you still get the same problem, better Disconnect the cable and reconnect it again.
- And, make sure that you've cleared all the tabs which was not in use, including the screen saver & virus protection software.
- Now, Again Install the Epson SureColor P400 Software. Visit epson.com to get the appropriate software for P400 printer.
- In your device, confirm that your SC-P400 Printer product has selected as a default printer.
Network Software Can't find Epson P400
- Initially, Make sure that your Epson SureColor P400 Printer is turned on & connected to your network.
- And, check out your connection using the Epson P400 printer control panel.
- Mainly, Examine your Network Status on the Printer panel of LCD screen.
- Then, you've to check out your Network name and Network Password.
- If you have older version of Epson Surecolor P400 driver, visit epson printer support and download the latest version of Epson SureColor P400 Software driver.
- If you've replaced your Server or Router, Re-install your P400 printer software and connect to new router.
- Rather than all these network problems, if you have any troubles on network connection problem. Just get help or visit to Epson Printer Support for all the troubleshoot network problems.
Paper jam Problems On Epson SureColor P400
- If the loaded paper has got jammed inside the Epson SureColor P400 Printer, just follow the below instructions.
- Firstly, Cancel "Print Job", if necessary.
- Gently, take away the jammed paper from the paper feed slot.
- And if necessary, drag by pulling away the jammed paper from the front side.
- Now, Open the Inner Cover lid of the printer and safely take out the jammed paper.
- Caution : Please, don't touch the Flat White Color Cable which is inside the Epson SC-P400 Printer.
- Now, Shut the Inner cover.
- You should not load multiple pages to feed. If you've loaded means, remove that and reload it again properly.
- And, verify that your Paper Size & Paper Type Settings on the Epson P400 Printer's Control Panel are correct.
Have you Face Epson SureColor Printer related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
How to Fix Printing Problems on Epson SureColor P400
If you face problems while printing from your Personal Computer; then you might follow these steps.
Otherwise, you may visit to Epson Printer Support for troubleshooting problems. We will
give you the Instant solution regarding Epson SureColor P400 Printer.
Epson SC-P400 Printing Problems from Computer
- When Nothing gets print, check out that your Epson P400 Printer is turned on.
- And, ensure that Cables are Connected properly at both the ends.
- If you gonna print large image, and your computer is not having enough memory. Just, Print the image in Lower Resolution (or) Smaller Size.
- Clear away the space on your Hard Drive or else Run the Utility to free up the space.
- When you're gonna Print Just, Close all the programs which are not in use.
- To get fastest printing, verify your paper settings that matches the paper you've loaded.
- And, turn on the high speed settings in SureColor P400 Printer Product.
- If you face rather than these problems on Epson P400 Printer, then go to epson.com/support for printing problem solution.
- Suppose you struggle problems on printouts with print quality, you've to Clean the Print Head, Align Print Head, and Clean the Paper Guide.
- Perform head Cleaning And Print Nozzel to Check If the Problem Persists.
- If not, Do it again Up to 3 time only.
- If not resolve using Head Cleanng, Perform ink Flushing/Power Cleaning.
- This Procedure Consumes Ink, Be sure That You Have Refill Enought Amount of ink on its tank.
- After That, Turn Off your Epson SureColor P400 Printer For an Hour, Then Perform Nozzel Print.
Epson SureColor P400 Print Quality Problems
- Firstly, Check out the Print Head Nozzles using P400 Printer Control Panel.
- Load the Paper properly by fixing this size 4 x 6 inches (102 x 152 mm)
- Now, Press Home button and touch arrow button to choose Setup and click OK button.
- Then, Choose Maintenance, and touch OK button.
- From that, Select out the Nozzle Check and Click on the OK button.
- Now, touch the Start button.
- By now, check out the printed pattern; that print head is clean or needs to clean.
- If you have no more improvement even after cleaning the print head nozzle. Then, turn on the Epson Surecolor P400 Printer and wait for at least 6hours.
- Then, try to clean the print head nozzles again and Check out the quality now.
- Even though, you have faced that problem; then contact epson.com or visit to epson.com/support to solve your Issues on Epson SureColor P400.
- If the Outcome of the Print has came grainy or blurry, either you may notice horizontal and vertical lines; First and Foremostly you have to align the print head.
- You can manually align the Print Head with the use of Epson P400 Printer Control Panel.
- Select the Print Head Alignment from the Control Panel and Click OK button.
- Now, Press On the Start button to Print for an alignment sheet.
- And, Select out your Printed Pattern.
Problems On Epson SC-P400 Ink Cartridges
- Turn On the Epson SureColor P400 Printer, if cartridge is expanded and ink blinks on printer control panel just stay on. you've to replace the ink cartridge to print.
- Firstly, Open the upper cover and then open the cover of ink cartridge.
- Press on the Stop button.
- Just, squeeze the tab on cartridge and remove it, then dispose it carefully.
- While, before opening the new cartridge, gently shake it for 4 to 5 times.
- And, Remove the cartridge from package.
Note: Don't shake that cartridge after opening the cartridge package, it may leak out.
- And don't touch the green chip which present on cartridge.
- Just, remove the old one and insert the new cartridge immediately. If not, the print head will get dry and you're unable to print.
- Now, remove the yellow color tape from the cartridge. You should not remove the other color tapes.
- Insert the new one in to the holder and push down until it gets settle on its place.
Caution: You should not remove ink cartridge guard or it may cause damage on epson p400 printer.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson SureColor P400 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-surecolor-p400 or Epson SureColor P400 Driver