Epson SureColor P600 Wireless Setup
Epson SureColor P600 Printer can Connect by using the Wireless Network Connection. Epson P600 Printer will
not come with USB Cable Connection. It's actually easy method process by connecting it with your
Personal Devices like Computer, Laptop, Smartphone or Tablet Mobile Devices.
Epson SureColor P600 Printer Setup
- Just follow the Start Here Sheet to make the Setup Physically for Epson SureColor P600 Printer.
- If you've any doubts or problems regarding the printer setup; then you may visit to epson.com/support to make the P600 printer configuration manually.
- Install your Printer Software, just download the driver and Run the p600 Printer Product Software Package from the epson.com for latest driver.
- And, move to Software Selection and Click On the Install button by selecting 2 options.
- In Custom Install, make the selection on "Epson Drivers and Utilities" and Install it.
- Now, let the Software get Installs and this progress will take several minutes.
- Now, Select your Connection Type as Wireless Connection from the three options for Printer Setup. And then, Click On the Next
- Likewise, Select out the Setup Option as Set up printer for the first time. Then, Tap On Next
- Similarly, Select a Wireless Network Setup Method as Using Printer buttons and Click Next.
- Now, you will get Start Epson SureColor P600 Wireless Setup by clicking On the Next.
- By now, Go to Printer's Control Panel and Press On the Home
- And, tap on the Wi-Fi icon in the CD Screen.
- In the CD Screen, Click the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard
- Then, you have to Choose the Wireless Network from the available listed network options.
- And, Click On the Password field and "Enter your Network Password" in that box.
- If your Network Password contains in Upper Case and Lower Case, you should be conscious to type in correct case.
- If you've typed incorrect password, then click on that back space button to get delete incorrect characters .
- Once, you've done entering your network password, tap on the return arrow.
- And Click On the Proceed button in the Wi-Fi Setup.
- And in Confirm Settings, Click OK
- Then, tap the Print option button to print a status network report.
- And, Click Done button to Complete the Epson SureColor P600 Wireless Setup.
- Now, your Printer is Connected to your Wireless Network.
- Just, follow the rest of the instructions That are displaying On screen to complete the Epson SureColor P600 Installation Software.
- Finally, Click On the Next
- And you're ready to Print in Epson SureColor P600 Printer product Wirelessly.
Have you Face Epson SureColor Printer related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Configuration for Epson SC-P600 On Wi-Fi LAN
- Actually, there has 2 options for Setting up the Epson SureColor P600 Setup.
- And Confirm that the access point is switched on & communication is available.
- Firstly, Turn on your Epson SC-P600 Printer.
- Now, enter the Setup mode; Press On the Setup on the P600 Printer's Control Panel and Click OK.
- Press On the Left or Right arrow until the Network Settings is clicked. Tap the OK button to select.
- And, in Network Settings; select the Wireless LAN Setup and tap OK.
- Then, Select the Setup Wizard and click OK.
- Select your Network Name (SSID) that you want to connect to it.
- And, Enter your Security Key that has set in your Router.
- If your network is not secured, then select None by jumping to next step.
- If you get any Epson SureColor P600 troubleshooting, then you may visit to Epson Printer Support for help.
- We will guide you with the solution.
How to Connect Epson SureColor P600 to Wi-Fi Network
- In this demonstration, we will assist you how to connect epson surecolor p600 printer to a wireless network.
- You will be using the Epson P600 Printer's buttons to get select the wireless settings.
- Firstly, be sure that you've already setup your Network. Your Network Connection may connect with one or more computer devices.
- Before making a network connection, make sure that your Router is Wireless.
- Later on, you've to Connect the Wireless Connection to your Epson SC-p600 Printer device.
- And, you also have to know your Network Name (SSID)
- If you have security settings is turned on, then you must have to know your Network Password.
- If you don't have the network password information, then counsel the person who created the password.
- By now, let's make a Set-up your Epson SC-P600 Printer to a added network.
- When you're done all these above steps, then you may able to print wirelessly from your Personal Computer Device.
EpsonNet Print for Windows OS
EpsonNet Print is based on Utility Program which provides you proper printing to P600 Printer on the IP Network.
Install the EpsonNet Print on Personal Computer from the Driver that comes along with
Epson SC P600 Printer or else the Driver Package which you've downloaded.
- The Operating Systems which includes : Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 or higher, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 (SP2 or higher), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or higher).
- Just, Insert Software Disc in the CD or DVD drive or else Run the Installer.
- And, Choose EpsonNet Print on the software Screen.
- To Add a Port using Add Print Wizard, follow the below steps.
- If you wanna add a port for a Epson P600 Printer with IP Address that assigned Automatically by DHCP router.
- Otherwise, you want to assign it manually, see the "Adding a port for a p600 printer assigned with static IP address".
Note: Make Sure, that your Personal Computer has Connected to Network and IP address is set correctly.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson SureColor P600 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-surecolor-p600 or Epson SureColor P600 Driver