Epson Workforce WF-100W Mac Printer Setup
Epson WF-100W Mac Printer Setup, Initial step is Un-packing and Removing all the Package Materials. Next Step is Removing Stickers, and Tapes from the Outside for Epson WF-100W Mac Printer Setup. Use some tool to Unpack all the Covered Materials Carefully.
Now, Connect the Power Cord on the Plug and Switch on Epson WF-100W Printer. Then Configure Epson Workforce WF-100W Printer Using Control Panel. First time Epson WF-100W Printer Setup is Prominent for Smooth Running of Printer.
After that, Install the Ink Cartridges. Then, Load the Paper in the Input Tray that you want to Print. Arrange the Ink Cartridges and Install the Software for Epson Workforce WF-100W Printer. Then, connect Epson Printer to MAC Computer Device.
Epson Workforce WF-100W Printing Settings On MAC
- Select Down the basic Print Settings for Photo and Document which you want to Print.
- Now, Go and Open the Photo or Document that you need to Print.
- Select the Print icon on your display, Open the File menu and Select the Print Option.
- Pick out Printer name as “ Epson WF-100W Printer” in the Printer Setting.
- Then, Select the Preset as Default Settings.
- Click on the Show Details button to get more Information and it will get expand the Print Window.
- Choose the Pages and Copies in the Settings.
- Select either Orientation or Paper Size.
- In Preview list, Pick out the Epson Workforce WF-100W Print Settings from the notification Menu.
- Choose Media type settings to load the Paper type.
- Pick your desired Print Quality setting that you want to use from Epson WF-100W.
- Select the Print options from the available lists.
Epson Workforce WF-100W Printing Options MAC
You Can Pick anything from the available Print Quality Options to get the good quality of Print. In some Devices it may not available, it depends on the type of Paper and Border setting that you have Chosen.
- Fast Economy Option is used for the Fastest Printing with the Draft Quality.
- Economy Option is used for Fast Printing with the Less Quality.
- In Normal Print Quality Option, that is for everyday Text and Image Printing.
- Epson WF-100W uses Fine Option for Graphics and Text with the limited Print Speed and Good Quality of Printout.
- The Quality Option is used for Graphics and Photos with the fine Quality and Print speed.
- The High Quality print is used for Graphics and Photos.
- The Grayscale print option used to print texts and Graphics in Gray or black color.
- Mirror Image is used to flip the Image horizontally.
Have you Face Epson WF 100W Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Epson WF-100W Page Setup Settings
- Actually, it depends up on application. You can able to Select the Size of the Paper and Orientation Setting from the Window.
- Pick out the Paper size that you had loaded the Paper size Setting. You may also choose a custom Setting to Create the Custom Paper Size.
- Choose the Orientation for Document or Photo as displayed in the Print Window.
- By Choosing the Paper Handling you can enlarge or reduce the size of the Printed Image.
Epson WF-100W Print MAC Layout Options
- You may Select the different layout options for Photo and Document by choosing the Layout from the notification menu on the Windows Print.
- If you want to Print the Multiple Pages within the Sheet of Paper, Choose the number of Pages in WF-100W that you want in the Pages Per Sheet Menu.
- After that, align the Print Order of the Pages, and Select the Layout Direction Setting.
- To get borders around each and every page on the sheet, pick the line setting from the Print Border Notification Menu.
- And, to invert the Printed Image, Touch the Flip horizontally or else Reverse Page Orientation settings.
Epson WF-100W MAC Printing Preferences
- You can also Select the Printing Preferences from WF-100W that apply to print jobs.
- Go to Apple menu or Dock, Press System Preferences.
- Touch Print and Scan, or Printers & Scanners, Print and Fax. Choose Printer as “Epson WF-100W Printer” , then Click Options & Supplies.
- Tap Driver or Options .
- Pick out the Printing Preference that is available in the list.
- Finally, Click OK button.
Epson WF-100W Mac Printing Document and Image
Once, you Selected Print Settings, and you are Ready to Print. Tap
Print at the bottom of Print Window.
Epson WF-100W Print Status On MAC
- While you are printing by using Epson WF-100W Printer Setup, you can see the Progress of Control Printing and Print Job. Click on the Printer icon when it shows in the Dock.
- Choose any of the Following Options:
- To Get Cancel the Printing, Tap on the Print Job and Touch Delete on WF-100W.
- To Pause the Print Job, Press the Print Job and Click on the hold icon button, to resume Click the Paused Print Job. And to display other Printer Information, Tap the Settings .
Enable Epson WF-100W Printer For MAC
- Epson WF-100W Printer has to be set-up with the Network Connection. Then, download and run the Epson WF 100W Printer Connect Setup Utility.
- Click on Continue .
- Tap Install , and touch Close .
- Choose Printer name as “Epson wf-100W Printer,” then Press Next.
- Click OK button to move on to the next step.
- If you have an account means no problem or else you have to create new one. After finishing that process, Tap Finish or Add.
- Finally, Click Close .
Note: To get more detailed instructions, Go to Epson WF-100W Printer for easy Printer Setup.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson WF-100W could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-wf-100W or Epson WF 100W Driver