Epson WF-C5790 Printer Scanner Setup
Epson WF-C5790 Printer Scanner Setup for easy scanning Documents. Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer easily fits into the Home, Office and it Helps in Handling tasks within its Scan, Copy, Fax, and Print Functions. There are several ways there to handle Media which includes ADF and standard Input Tray.
NFC and Wi-Fi Connectivity Option lets for the Direct Printing from the Mobile Devices through Frequent Protocols which includes Epson iPrint App, Epson Connect Solutions, and Epson Remote Print.
The Main Copy Features of Epson WF-C5790 includes Fit to Page, Automatic Reduction, ID copy, Adjustable Copy Density, Adjustment To Density, and Collation of 35 Sheets. Basically, 35-sheet ADF is the best option for Instantly Loading Media.
Scan and Email Using Epson WF-C5790 Printer
Users Can Scan Their Documents or Images Using Epson WF-C5790 Printer and also they can
Email the scanned documents, To get print from email. For This Get
Information by Tracking on Below Steps
Scan Using Epson WF-C5790 Control Panel
By using Epson WF-C5790 Printer, Scan image to wide varieties of destinations Utilizing Epson Printer Control Panel. Follow the On-Screen Procedures to Scan the Document:
- Examine whether you Installed the appropriate Software and Connected Epson WF-C5790 Printer to Network or Computer.
- After Completion of Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Software Setup, Try to restart it which enables Scanning from the Epson WF C5790 Control Panel.
- After that, Place your Original Documents for Scanning. If you want to Scan the Multi-Page Document, Place Document on the ADF.
- Choose the Home button and Choose Scan.
- Pick any of the following WFC5790 Scan to options:
- Computer- Allow you to supervise the Network Scanning in Windows7, 10, Vista, or 8. To make use of this Feature, Wireless Setup Web Services for Devices Port on Windows Computer.
- Email- Lets you to send Scanned files through the Pre-Configured Email Server.
- Memory Device- It helps to Save Scan file on the USB Device and it allows you to Choose Quality, File Format and Other Settings.
- Cloud- With the help of this Feature, you can Send Scanned File to the Destination that you Registered with the Epson WF-C5790 connect.
Scanning to Email For Epson WF-C5790 Printer
You can Scan the Original Document and Email it by using Epson WF-C5790 Printer Control Panel. Likewise, Pre-Configure Email Server before you start Scan to Email.
- Enter email address on the WF-C5790 Printer Control Panel or Choose address from the Contact List.
- Be sure that time and date is Set Properly so that time Stamps at your emails are Accurate.
- Firstly, Place Document that has to scan on the Epson WF C5790 Printer for Scanning.
- If you want to Scan Multi-Page Document, Place all Pages in the WFC5790 Automatic Document Feeder.
- Choose Home button and Choose Scan Option. In that, Choose email and if you not Configured email server, advised to install the Server.
- Pick contacts and Select email address from a Contacts List. Go to keyboard for using displayed keyboard for entering the address for a Recipient.
- Choose Scan Settings → File format which is useful to pick the file format to Scan.
- Change the file name Settings and Subject.
Have you Face Epson WF C5790 Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
WSD Port Setup For Epson Workforce WF-C5790
By using Web Services for Devices (WSD), you can Scan to the Networked Windows. Initially, Install WSD port on the Windows
Vista System or Windows 7. Before you Setup the WSD port, examine whether you installed Epson WF-C5790
Software Correctly. After that, Connect your Computer and WF-C5790 Printer to the identical network.
- Switch on Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer.
- If necessary, Print the network status sheet which is beneficial to identify the Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Windows Printer and Network Name to Epson on the network.
- Press Start or Windows to Choose your Computer.
- Choose network from the left side of Window.
- Similarly, find out Epson WF C5790 Printer on the network screen. Right click and Install it.
- Click Continue when you look at the user Account Control Screen.
- Once you get message like your Device ready to use at the Windows task bar, Press the Message.
- From Epson WF C5790 Driver Installation Screen, Check Whether Epson wf-C5790 Printer listed as the Ready to Use.
Scanning And Setting Up WF-C5790 FTP Server Or Network Folder
Scan to the Network Folder on FTP Server or Computer, Make a shared folder and Register its
location to Epson WF-C5790 Printer contact list. To create the Network Folder,
Follow the Procedures available on the Epson WF-C5790.
If you wish to Scan to the folder on FTP server, then Contact a FTP Server Administrator to the authentication and Server address on the folder. Suppose you scan to the network folder at your computer, track the steps to check format of your computer OS.
- Windows 8 or Windows 10: First and Foremost, Hold down Windows key on the keyboard and choose the X key. Afterwards, Choose the System from a list which appears. Examine Epson wf-C5790 Printer name listed to your computer from the system Window.
- In case your computer name utilizes any Characters which is not Alphanumeric, Then Change Computer name.
- Begin Windows Explorer or File Explorer. To make a folder on a Windows Desktop, Visit Epson WF C5790.
- Right-click on the folder which you created and Choose Properties.
- From the General tab, Deselect Read-Only Checkbox and it allows users for accessing the folder under the network.
- Choose the sharing tab and Press on the advanced Sharing button.
- Pick a share this folder checkbox under the advanced sharing Screen.
- Finally, Click OK for saving the Settings and choose the Security Tab.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson WF-C5790 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-wf-C5790 or Epson WF C5790 Driver.