Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer Setup
Epson WF-C5790 is All-in-One Wireless Printer. Epson WF-C5790 Printer Setup Support will help users with certain steps for setting up Epson Workforce WF-C5790 printer to work at Home or else from any Small Office and even if it is first time.
To Setup the Epson WF-C5790 Printer for the first time includes the Touch Screen Setup, Ink Cartridges Setup, Scanner Setup, and Wireless Setup. Initial step of Epson WF-C5790 printer setup is unpacking eliminating defensive elements.
After the completion of Epson WF-C5790 Printer Initial Setup Process , Begin the Driver Software Installation Process. Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer should be carefully installed for the first time for Smoothing running of Printer for future purpose.
Epson Workforce WF-C5790 First Time Printer Setup
If any users setting up the Epson WF-C5790 Printer for the first time, they may face some issues while setup. They can track on
Epson Support to get a detail Procedure to Setup. Epson WF-C5790 Printer is easy to use.
Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Unboxing Setup
To set up the Epson Workforce WF-C5790 All-in-One Printer, initial step is Unpack the Box and Take way the Printer from the box and follow below steps:
- Remove all the adhesive tapes that are present on the packed box.
- You can see Manuals, Guide, Power Cords and Ink Cartridges after opening the box.
- Now, Take away the Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer from the box gently and remove cardboards.
- Remove the Protecting elements and place WF C5790 Printer flat on any table carefully.
- Then, take way the Stickers and Wrappers that are present on the Epson Workforce WF-C5790 printer.
- After that, Open the Scanner Unit and Remove the Protecting Elements and also from Paper Tray eliminate all the Protecting Elements.
- Then, close the Scanner Unit and Paper Tray gently until it gets click. And remove the Ink Cartridges and install them properly.
Epson WF-C5790 System Requirements
The System Requirements or Specification of Epson wf-C5790 Printer can see from below steps:
- Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer Supports both Mac and Windows Operating systems.
- For Windows it supports versions like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista and Windows XP for both 32-bit and 64 bit.
- And for Mac it Supports versions like Apple Mac OS X 10.10, Apple Mac OS X 10.12, and Mac OS X 10.11.
- Important requirement is that the Epson Printer has to use both Color & Black and White Ink Cartridges.
- For Epson WF-C5790 Printer use USB connection for first time.
- Epson WF C5790 Printer supports with Wireless, Wi-Fi direct and Ethernet Connection Modes.
- The power required for the printer to work is about AC 120/1C5790 volts.
Have you Face Epson WF C5790 Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Epson WF-C5790 Printer Features
Epson WF-C5790 Print Setup
Epson WF-C5790 Print comprises of installing the Printer Driver software. For initial settings users can access Control Panel of the Printer or LCD Touch Screen.
Epson WF-C5790 Copy Setup
Epson WF-C5790 Printer Copy Setup guides the users with Settings like How to Copy Document, Number of Copies, Single and Double Sided Copies and the type of file to copy.
Epson WF-C5790 Scan Setup
The Scanner Setup includes mainly two steps like Resolution Adjustment and also gray scale value. Epson WF-C5790 Printer Scanner needs to print the Scanned Documents.
Wireless Connection For Epson WF-C5790 Printer
Epson WF-C5790 Printer has the Wi-Fi icon on its control panel to initialize the connection type as Wireless. The Epson WF-C5790-Wireless Setup Wizard
Helps you To Set or any changes in the connection from anywhere without necessary of any Wired Connections.
Follow the below steps for setup the Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer over a Wireless Network
Step 1: How to connect the Epson WF-C5790 printer?
- Be sure that you had turned on the Wi-Fi icon that presents on the control panel of Epson WF-C5790 Printer before starting the Connection Setup.
- Choose the name of your Wireless Network from the existing list.
- After that, Enter the Password of your Wireless network, click Ok and wait for few minutes.
- If the WFC5790 Printer gets connected, then you can see a successful message on the Control Panel or Touch Screen of the printer.
- You can also do Setup Epson wf-C5790 Printer Mac & Windows and also with Android devices with Wireless network.
Step 2: How To Change Epson WF-C5790 Network Settings?
- When Epson WF C5790 Printer had connected to a Network Previously, if you want to change the network settings then click setup on the Control Panel Screen.
- Then go to Drop Menu and choose the required Network from list.
- Now, hit Wireless Setup Wizard which helps to find the router near-by your Epson wf-C5790 Printer.
- For Android Mobile Printing, Download the apps that supports Wi-Fi Connection.
- Now, Click on the Plus that presents at the top right to choose the printer and click on Add printer option to add it.
Epson WF-C5790 Connectivity Setup
You have to connect Epson WF-C5790 Printer and your computer or Laptop that you have to connect to the printer is
To be on the same Wireless Network otherwise the connection won’t be setup. The connections
can also be done with Ethernet Cables and the USB port.
Epson WF-C5790 Wireless Setup Wizard
Epson WF-C5790 is 3-in One Printer that can be easily connected with a network and one of the best methods is Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The Connection Process of Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer with both Windows and Mac OS are same.
- Then, go to main menu of WF C5790 Printer Control Panel and Click Wireless icon.
- And also click on Setup icon, then you will find Wireless Setup Wizard on the Printer Screen.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Recommended option from the Screen and Enter details of the Network.
- Once completion of the Epson WF-C5790 Connection Setup, Download the Printer Driver Software and Install it.
- Before Downloading the Software, Be sure that you are downloading the Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer driver or not.
- Then, track on screen instructions step-by-step to complete the Installation Process.
- If Epson wf-C5790 Printer setup is complete, then printer is ready to use.
Epson WF-C5790 USB Setup of Wireless
Epson WF-C5790 Printer Wireless Connection can also be done using USB connection mode. Make sure that you have setup USB settings of WF-C5790 Printer.
- Initially, you need to install the Printer Driver and Software for Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printer.
- To download Epson WF-C5790 Driver to Wireless Network with the USB Connection.
- Then, turn on Epson WF C5790 Printer and Plug in the USB cable, if prompted.
- Detach the cable if you have connected previously before the Installation Process.
- Choose Epson Workforce WF-C5790 Printers Software and Follow on Screen Instructions and start the Installation Process.
- Then, select the Wireless Option Open the Screen and Plug in USB cable, if Prompted.
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer USB port 2.0 and other end to your Computer or Laptop.
- When installer finds temporary USB connection, you have click on accept button to confirm your selection.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson WF-C5790 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-wf-C5790 or Epson WF C5790 Driver