Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Wireless Driver
Epson WF-M5694 Wireless Driver Setup is one of the Best and Effective ways to Connect with more Devices. Wireless Communication might allow you to Connect to the Several Devices. Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Wireless Setup Might Support both Mac OS and Windows with unique Software Versions.
Make sure that you connect Epson WF-M5694 Printer to Connectivity Devices like Laptop or PC with similar Wireless Network Connection before you start with the Wireless Setup Process.
We guide you with the Simple Instructions for establishing Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Printers Connection Wirelessly. If you Unaware of the wireless setup , then kindly Visit Epson Printer Support because we have a qualified and trained team.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Wireless Setup
Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 offers useful Guidelines and Procedures for Wireless Setup and Installation . Actually, Wireless Setup
for Windows might be done in two way like Wi-Fi Protected Setup, and Wireless Connection. Refer
Epson WF-M5694, to get complete Instructions for Wireless Setup.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
We are the Professional and Authorized place to Setup Wireless Connection for Epson Printer which includes Downloading & Installing Drivers, Installation Preparation, and Connect to the Wireless Network.
Step 1: Prepare for Epson WF-M5694 Installation
- If you want to start with the Epson WF-M5694 Wireless Setup, First and Foremost, Understand about Password and Network Name.
- Switch on Epson Printer, Router, and Windows PC. After that, Enter SSID name.
- To your Wireless Network, try to Enter WEP/WPA key password.
- Make sure that, The Router is in the range. Likewise, connect it with Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Printer or PC.
- If Possible, Make use of the Broadband Internet Access. Finally, Discard Ethernet cables or USB ports.
Step 2: Connect To Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Wireless Network
- Once you complete the Installation Process, try to connect with Epson WF-M5694 Printer with the Wireless Network.
- Actually, Wireless icon that presents On Epson Printer and Press on it.
- After that, Select the Setup icon to Enter a Wireless Setup Wizard .
- If you do it Appropriately, then You Can Get list of the Available Networks and enter Password and Network name.
- Suppose Network Name not displayed then enter New Network Name and add it to Network List.
- Follow the On-screen Procedures and Choose OK while prompted to return to a main menu.
Step 3: Download and Install WF-M5694 Driver
- Be sure that Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Printer Connected to the Wireless Connection. If not, try to go back to the Previous Step and Examine whether you enter Exact Password or not.
- Now, Download the Up-dated and current version of Epson WF-M5694 Driver and Software.
- Make use of the Epson WF-M5694 Support which helps to Download Printer Driver and Choose WF-M5694. Press Download.
- From the browser Download area, try to Double-Click on the Driver to start the Installation Process.
- Else ways, go to the Download folder and Press Epson to start Install Epson Printer Drivers.
- Finish the Wireless Connection Setup Process by following the Procedures and Press Complete icon.
- Finally, Utilize the Installation CD and follow Procedures which is sufficient for Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Driver Installation based on your needs.
Have you Face Epson WF M5694 Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Epson WF-M5694 Wireless Setup For Mac
Instructions involved in the Epson WPS Setup for Mac is the easiest process and
follow it for the Effective Wireless Setup Process.
Step 1: Prepare for WF-M5694 Installation
- If you want to start Wireless Setup Mac, then you must Collect the Certain Network Information like Password and Network Name .
- Suppose you can't able to figure out Password, you are recommended to Press find my wireless WPA Password and Network.
- After that, link Mac Device and Epson Wf-M5694 Printer to a Wireless Network Connection.
- If possible, use DSL or Cables that helps to the Internet Access.
- To connect Epson wfM5694 Printer, you must enter Password and Network Name.
Step 2: Connect WF-M5694 to Wireless Network
- As everyone know, Wireless Network Setup for Epson WF M5694 Setup and Mac Operating System is less or more similar to the Network connectivity for Mac.
- Try to find out the Wireless icon of Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Printer which near to the Print Touch Screen. After that, Choose it to start the Wireless Network Connection.
- Choose Setup icon → Wireless Setup Wizard .
- Pick Network Name from the list and enter required Password which establish the Wireless Setup.
- Press OK for submitting details for connecting Epson WF-M5694 Printer as well as Network of Mac.
Step 3: Download and Install Epson WF-M5694 Driver
- First of all, Open your Mac System which Connect to Epson WF-M5694 Printer and Install WF-M5694 Printer Driver and Software in it.
- Make sure that, Wireless Connection is established. If it is connected to the USB Cable, kindly discard it.
- Afterwards, Download required Epson WF M5694 Driver from epson support. While choosing the Driver, Check whether it is compatible to Mac device.
- Inside the Download folder, look at the Epson driver file. Double-click on it to start the Epson WF-M5694 Driver Downloading.
- In that Step, Installation Screen Might Appear and Scroll Down on it to find out the Downloaded file. Finally, choose Software Install.
- Press Continue, Until and Unless you might find the Verify and Add Option on a Screen.
- Pick on the Add device. If necessary, Print test page which helps to check whether Installation done successfully or not.
Epson WF-M5694 Wireless Printer Troubleshooting
As everyone knows Troubleshooting Printer is the General Procedure which ensure that Working Functionality of Epson
WF-M5694 Printers. Remember one thing; Wireless Setup Printer Troubleshooting might vary from the Printer
and OS which you used. We guide you to Step-by-Step instructions to fix all Printing Problems.
Epson WF-M5694 Not Responding in Windows 7
- During the Wireless Setup, you can get error like Epson wf-M5694 Printer not responding, then you can try any of the below methods.
- If you are willing to Resolve printer not responding error, try to choose hard Resetting Epson Printer.
- To make effective Wireless Printer Setup, Switch on Epson wf-M5694 Printer and Wait for a while when it goes to the Sleep Mode.
- Discard the USB Cables as well as the Ink Cartridges from Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Printer.
- Then, Unplug Power Cable and Switch on Epson wf-M5694 printer. This type of Process might take time to pull back printer from the error.
- Try to connect the Power Cable to Wall Outlet.
- After Connecting to Outlet Plug power on the Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Printer.
- Finally, insert your ink cartridges and if recommended print a Calibration Page.
- Before Printing for test, Check Once that the Configuration had donw Properly
- Be sure that WFM5694 had Connected with Either PC or Laptop. And also Check Whether Connected Over Same Wireless Network
- Try to Print Document that is beneficial to check Functionality of printer
- If Still Problem Persists again follow the instructions that are displayed above
Epson WF-M5694 Wireless Printer Does Not Connect
- To Resolve Epson WF-M5694 Printer Wireless Problems follow the Wireless Troubleshooting Instructions.
- Suppose Printer not connected to the Network longer time, then it might throw some error. In such kind of Situation, Choose the Network Configuration by Clicking a Wireless icon .
- Firstly, Go to setting and choose on the Print Reports for verifying the Wireless test reports of Epson wfM5694 Wireless Setup icon.
- After that, choose network Configuration Page and Tap on the Wireless Test Report.
- Examine whether you are choosing Wireless Settings by Utilizing Epson utility file.
- Open network tab and choose the Open Router Web Page which helps to check a Epson WF-M5694 Network Connection.
- At the same time, check whether Wireless icon switched on when you are re-connecting Epson WF-M5694 Printer to use strong Wireless Network Connection.
- Recommended to start print document while Blue light blinks properly or else your Wireless Network Connection leaks somewhere.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson WF-M5694 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-wf-M5694 or Epson WF M5694 Driver