Workforce ST-3000 AirPrint Setup
Epson WF ST-3000 Apple Airprint Setup is utilized for Printing the Documents from anywhere using iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Epson Workforce ST-3000 AirPrint Setup & configuration had explained.
Epson WF ST-3000 Printer is Manufacture for the Purpose of Home and Office. WF ST 3000 is a Multi-Functional Printer that can Print, Scan, Copy and Fax Documents or Files. It Prints Quality Documents.
Epson Workforce ST-3000 Printer offers Connection Types like Wireless Connection, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet Connection. Epson WF ST-3000 is Compatible with both all versions of Windows and certain versions of Mac OS.
AirPrint Setup For Epson WF ST-3000 Printer
AirPrint is the Technology that was developed by Apple. Epson WF ST-3000 AirPrint is used to Print Documents,
Files or Images from the Smart Phones or any Other Android Device. Epson WF ST-3000 AirPrint
option enables Wireless Printing from Devices like iPhone, iPad and iPods.
- Initially, load the Paper in the Input Tray of Epson WF ST-3000 Printer.
- Then, Connect Workforce ST3000 Printer to the Wireless Network on which you have Connected PC or Android Device.
- Now, Press the Wi-Fi icon on Epson WF ST 3000 Printer Control Panel.
- A Screen Displays with two options one is Wi-Fi and other Wi-Fi Direct .
- From above Choose Wi-Fi (recommended) Option.
- Then, Choose Start Setup or Change Settings button and Click it.
- Go to Wi-Fi Setup Wizard .
- Now, Choose your Network Name if you didn’t find then enter Manually.
- Then, Choose the Password Field and Enter your Network Password by using the arrows.
- After entering the Password, Click ok button.
- Click on Start Setup to Save the Network Settings.
- If you want to Print the Network Status, then Choose print check report.
- Finally, Click on Home button to exit.
- Now, Send the document or file that you want to print from Your PC to Epson WF ST-3000 Printer.
- Then, Click on Print button.
Note: You can’t able to use AirPrint, if you have disabled paper Configuration Message on Epson WF ST-3000 Printer Control Panel.
Have you Face Epson WF ST 3000 Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Epson WF ST-3000 Print Enabler For Android Printing
You Can Print Documents, Emails, Photos etc., from your Android Device by Connecting through Wireless Network to Epson WF ST-3000 Printer. Android device can search the available networks with few steps.
- Initially, Connect Epson WF-ST-3000 Printer Over on Wireless Network.
- Then, Download the Epson WF-ST-3000 Print Enabler from Google play on your Android Device.
- Now, Go to Settings and Elect Printing Option on Android device.
- Then, Enable the Epson Print.
- After that, Connect your Android device on Wireless Network to which you had Connect Epson WF ST 3000 Printer Previously.
- Now you can Print from any Android Device and also from application such as Email.
Epson ST-3000 Google Cloud Print & Remote Print
Printing by using Google Cloud Print and also Remote Print With Epson WF ST 3000 Printer can be Known.
For Printing Follow the Instructions that are displaying below
Print By Using Epson WF ST-3000 Google Cloud Print
Without having Epson WF-ST-3000 Wireless Drivers or Cables, You can Print from Apple or Android device. And also from Chrome-Book, Chrome-Browser, if you are having Google account.
- Initially, Connect WF-ST 3000 Printer and Android device Over Same Wireless Network.
- Check the Network Status and Note down your IP address.
- Now, Enter your IP address into the address bar of Web browser.
- Choose the Google Cloud Print Service Option, Click on Register button.
- Terms and Conditions Window will Open, then Make Tick on Agree button.
- Click on the Next or Proceed button and OK button.
- Now, Enter Google account Username and Password , click sign in button.
- If you are not having Google account, Create new account by clicking sign up.
- Click on Finish Epson Workforce ST3000 Printer Registration button and try for Printing.
Printing Using Epson WF ST 3000 Remote Print
Epson WF-ST 3000 Remote print is the Software is used to Print from Anywhere by using Epson Email-Enabled Printer. To get Print Using Epson WF-ST 3000 Track on below Instructions.
- Connect Epson WF-ST 3000 Printer to a Wireless Network.
- If you are not having Epson WF-ST-3000 Connect account when you Installed the WF-ST-3000 Printer Software, then go to epsonconnect.com and Create your account.
- To get more knowledge on Remote Print, Visit epson.com/setup and also get knowledge about Driver and Software’s of Epson Workforce ST3000 Printer.
- Now, Download the Driver and Software of Remote Print.
- Then, Enter your Email address and Optional access key of Epson WF ST 3000 Printer while Remote Print Setup.
- Choose the Print Option in Laptop or PC and Remote Print option on WF-ST-3000 Printer.
Epson WF ST-3000 Print & Scan Using NFC ?
Users can print from Their Android device by using NFC Tag With Epson WF-ST-3000 Printer.
For Detailed Steps Track On the steps that are at below
Epson ST-3000 Printing & Scanning Using NFC
You Can Print and Scan by using Epson WF-ST-3000 Printer by Connecting Android device using NFC.
- Be sure, that you have Installed Epson WF-ST-3000 iPrint on your Android device.
- Check whether Android device and WF ST 3000 Printer Connect Over a Network.
- Then, Do any one of the following.
- Make sure that you have load paper in Workforce ST3000 Printer before going to Print.
- Place Original document on the Epson WF ST 3000 Printer Scanner when you are going to Scan Document.
- Now, Touch NFC antenna of mobile device to tag on Epson WF-ST-3000 Printer.
- Then, Epson iPrint opens on device.
- Now, Again Touch NFC antenna in Mobile to tag on WF-ST-3000 Printer.
- After that, Epson wf st 3000 Printer and Mobile device Connect to Each Other.
- Open the File or Document that you need to Print on Epson iPrint.
- To start Printing and Scanning Again Touch NFC antenna in mobile to the NFC tag of Epson WF-ST-3000 Printer.
Caution: If you have not installed Epson iPrint App, then it asks to Download App from Google Play Store. Install it, then repeat the above steps.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson WF-ST-3000 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-wf-st-200 or Epson WF ST 3000 Driver