Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer Setup
Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 is All-in-One Wireless Printer. Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 Printer Setup Support will help users with certain steps for setting up Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 printer to work at Home or else from any Small Office and even if it is first time.
To Setup the Epson EC-4020 Printer for the first time includes the Touch Screen Setup, Ink Cartridges Setup, Scanner Setup, and Wireless Setup. Initial step of Epson EC 4020 printer setup is unpacking eliminating defensive elements.
After the completion of Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer Initial Setup Process, Begin the Driver Software Installation Process. Epson EC-4020 Printer should be carefully installed for the first time for Smoothing running of Printer for future purpose.
Epson WF EC4020 First Time Printer Setup
If any users setting up the Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 Printer for the first time, they may face some issues while setup. They can track on
Epson Support to get a detail Procedure to Setup. Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 Printer is easy to use.
Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Unboxing Setup
To set up the Epson Workforce Pro EC-4020 All-in-One Printer, initial step is Unpack the Box and Take way the Printer from the box and follow below steps:
- Remove all the adhesive tapes that are present on the packed box.
- You can see Manuals, Guide, Power Cords and Ink Cartridges after opening the box.
- Now, Take away the Epson Workforce Pro EC-4020 Printer from the box gently and remove cardboards.
- Remove the Protecting elements and place EC 4020 Printer flat on any table carefully.
- Then, take way the Stickers and Wrappers that are present on the Epson Workforce Pro EC-4020 printer.
- After that, Open the Scanner Unit and Remove the Protecting Elements and also from Paper Tray eliminate all the Protecting Elements.
- Then, close the Scanner Unit and Paper Tray gently until it gets click. And remove the Ink Cartridges and install them properly.
Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 System Requirements
The System Requirements or Specification of Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer can see from below steps:
- Epson Workforce Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer Supports both Mac and Windows Operating systems.
- For Windows it supports versions like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista and Windows XP for both 32-bit and 64 bit.
- And for Mac it Supports versions like Apple Mac OS X 10.10, Apple Mac OS X 10.12, and Mac OS X 10.11.
- Important requirement is that the Epson Printer has to use both Color & Black and White Ink Cartridges.
- For Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer use USB connection for first time.
- Epson EC 4020 Printer supports with Wireless, Wi-Fi direct and Ethernet Connection Modes.
- The power required for the printer to work is about AC 120/130 volts.
Have you Face Epson EC 4020 Printing related Issue?
Our Professional Experts will Give you the Guidance & Support
For your Epson Printer Issues Call us
Toll-Free @ 1866-366-0486
Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer Features
Workforce Pro EC 4020 Print Setup
Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Print comprises of installing the Printer Driver software. For initial settings users can access Control Panel of the Printer or LCD Touch Screen.
Workforce Pro EC 4020 Copy Setup
Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer Copy Setup guides the users with Settings like How to Copy Document, Number of Copies, Single and Double Sided Copies and the type of file to copy.
Workforce Pro EC 4020 Scan Setup
The Scanner Setup includes mainly two steps like Resolution Adjustment and also gray scale value. Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer Scanner needs to print the Scanned Documents.
Wireless Connection For Epson EC 4020 Printer
Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer has the Wi-Fi icon on its control panel to initialize the connection type as Wireless. The Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020-Wireless Setup Wizard Helps you To Set or any changes in the connection from anywhere without necessary of any Wired Connections.
Follow the below steps for setup the Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer over a Wireless Network
Step 1: How to connect the Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 printer?
- Be sure that you had turned on the Wi-Fi icon that presents on the control panel of Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer before starting the Connection Setup.
- Choose the name of your Wireless Network from the existing list.
- After that, Enter the Password of your Wireless network, click Ok and wait for few minutes.
- If the EC 4020 Printer gets connected, then you can see a successful message on the Control Panel or Touch Screen of the printer.
- You can also do Setup Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer Mac & Windows and also with Android devices with Wireless network.
Step 2: How To Change Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Network Settings?
- When Epson EC 4020 Printer had connected to a Network Previously, if you want to change the network settings then click setup on the Control Panel Screen.
- Then go to Drop Menu and choose the required Network from list.
- Now, hit Wireless Setup Wizard which helps to find the router near-by your Epson wf pro ec 4020 Printer.
- For Android Mobile Printing, Download the apps that supports Wi-Fi Connection.
- Now, Click on the Plus that presents at the top right to choose the printer and click on Add printer option to add it.
Epson EC 4020 Connectivity Setup
You have to connect Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 Printer and your computer or Laptop that you have to connect to the printer is
To be on the same Wireless Network otherwise the connection won’t be setup. The connections
can also be done with Ethernet Cables and the USB port.
Epson EC 4020 Wireless Setup Wizard
Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 is 3-in One Printer that can be easily connected with a network and one of the best methods is Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The Connection Process of Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printer with both Windows and Mac OS are same.
- Then, go to main menu of EC 4020 Printer Control Panel and Click Wireless icon.
- And also click on Setup icon, then you will find Wireless Setup Wizard on the Printer Screen.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Recommended option from the Screen and Enter details of the Network.
- Once completion of the Epson EC 4020 Connection Setup, Download the Printer Driver Software and Install it.
- Before Downloading the Software, Be sure that you are downloading the Epson EC 4020 Printer driver or not.
- Then, track on screen instructions step-by-step to complete the Installation Process.
- If Epson EC 4020 Printer setup is complete, then printer is ready to use.
Epson EC 4020 USB Setup of Wireless
Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 Printer Wireless Connection can also be done using USB connection mode. Make sure that you have setup USB settings of Workforce Pro EC4020 Printer.
- Initially, you need to install the Printer Driver and Software for Epson Workforce Workforce Pro EC4020 Printer.
- To download Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 Driver to Wireless Network with the USB Connection.
- Then, turn on Epson EC 4020 Printer and Plug in the USB cable, if prompted.
- Detach the cable if you have connected previously before the Installation Process.
- Choose Epson Workforce Pro EC 4020 Printers Software and Follow on Screen Instructions and start the Installation Process.
- Then, select the Wireless Option Open the Screen and Plug in USB cable, if Prompted.
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer USB port 2.0 and other end to your Computer or Laptop.
- When installer finds temporary USB connection, you have click on accept button to confirm your selection.
Disclaimer: epson-printers.org is an Independent Service Provider for all printer models and brands. We do not promote or market Epson Printers on our website. Read the Terms & Privacy on our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 could also be downloaded from epson.com/support/epson-wf-pro-ec-4020 or Epson Workforce Pro EC4020 Driver